Thursday 1 March 2018

#Fashion: Favourite Outfits from Fashion Week Milan Fall 2018 ready-to-wear


Fashion Week Milan
Fall 2018 Ready-to-wear

Hello, it has been a while from my last post! I decided to come back now after seeing the latest fashion shows in Milan and I would like to show you some of my favourite outfits.

Antonio Marras
The second one is my favourite one, the different colours and fabrics are so nice putted together.

Dolce & Gabbana



Sara Battaglia
If the top part is composed by a jacket and a top, I would love to use the jacket in many ways, also the skirt is just lovely!

Versace
I'm not a fan of this kind of bright colours, my eyes get a bit tired (?) but I love each piece.

Vivetta

 Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini
Those dresses. 
In this collection there was a lot of black x pink and as I said in other posts I love putting them together.


© photos: vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment